As a Mid/Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will work in a small and agile team using a variety of tools to automate business processes. You will help domestic and international clients to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing, designing and automating process workflows for business operations using various RPA platforms, BI tools, scripts, web services, OCR, etc. You will help build, test and develop RPA solutions and ensure the quality of the system.
- Developing RPA solutions by working together with the RPA team in coordination with various clients (UiPath and Microsoft platforms)
- Completing tasks with good, reusable and readable code with a relative independence
- Addressing performance, development and deployment issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s)
- Reviewing and appending documentation & code, mentoring junior developers
- Building strong client relationships by delivering outstanding value through automation
- Giving effort estimations, committing to deadlines, task ownership
- B.S. in Computer Science, or similar degree
- 1-2 years of coding and/or scripting experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of proficiency in Office apps
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Experience in building RPA solutions for clients in any platform
- Experience with automated software testing
- Experience with CSS selectors or web-scraping
- Understanding of computer networking
- Experience with SQL/databases
- Business analysis experience
You would describe yourself as a problem-solver with razor-sharp analytical skills who can handle unforeseen challenges. You love technology and enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. For every problem, you have a dozen solutions. Sounds like you? Apply now!
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.